Sunday, October 9, 2011

THE LOST AND FOUND

One day at lunch… “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” screamed Nick “ I don’t have my lucky penny” yelled Nick.  “Calm down” I said.  “We can look in the lost and found.” We went to the lost and found and there was a chest; it looked like a treasure chest. Nick dug around in the chest. A few seconds later I couldn’t see him so I jumped in.  I fell down a big hole with toys.  There were hats, yo-yo’s, crayons, books and lots of other things.  When i landed there were a bunch of soft toys on the ground so I didn’t get hurt.  When I got up and looked around I noticed 3 different tunnels.  I decided to try the middle one.  The tunnel was dark so I had to feel around to get through it.  After a few minutes of walking down the tunnel I felt something with my hands.  At  first it startled me, because who knows what could be in a long, dark tunnel.  Luckily, it was nothing to be afraid of, it was Nick!  Nick had a flash light so we could see.  While we were walking around we saw  a sign that said “COIN ROOM.” “Hey I said. “It’s probably in there.”  “Yea!” said Nick.   We went into the coin room.  There were millions of coins.  There were quarters , nickels , dimes , pennies , and dollar coins.  We are never going  to find my lucky penny in here!!! Cried Nick. A A A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I I I I think I’m going to sneeze. I said.  I have some tissues in my pocket.  Said Nick. Nick reached into his pocket and pulled out a penny.  Wow,  we did all this for nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Great story Collin! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a good one! I really like the idea about the different tunnels. Are you going to write about exploring the other ones? That would be very exciting! Great job writing, Collin. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete